Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Trends: Nail Polish

Hey Beauties!

One of the things that always makes me feel like I'm spot on with the trends is updating my nail polish. One of my favorite colors for Fall that I always go back to is We'll Always Have Paris by OPI. I know that everyone rants and raves about that color, but it is such an odd color with the contrast of my skin that it always looks like a new color to me.

Some of the other colors that I like are:

  • Yodle Me On My Cell - OPI
  • Rubble For Your Thoughts - OPI
  • Live and Let Die - OPI
  • Skyfall - OPI
  • The Spy Who Loved Me - OPI
  • Russian Navy - OPI
As we can all see, I like OPI a lot. It's not because others like it or anything, due to personal experience China Glaze and a few of the other brands flake off of my nails really quickly. If you have any suggestions on a different brand that you really like, let me know in the comments. 

XoXo 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment