Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Me

Every year many people make all of these crazy New Year's Resolutions and this year, I just made one. I'm going to get my body back to the way that it is supposed to be and I want you guys to come along with me. I'm going to start eating the right way, working out again, taking better care of my nails, hair and skin.

I will begin tracking my progress and bringing you guys along with me, but don't worry, it will only be about once a month because this is still a fashion blog but I thought that I would bring you guys along with me to see how I'm doing it just incase this was one of your resolutions too.

I'm going to be filming myself working out and making some of the food that I'm going to be eating. my big thing about people that say "I'm going to get back in shape," really end up dieting and then they turn into starving people because they want to look better for someone else. This isn't the case for me, I'm getting back into shape for myself. Sure I have motivation for getting back into shape that may or may not be in person form but its more for me than anyone else.

Let me know what your resolutions are in the comments!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum so I thought I'd check your blog out. And I really like it. :) So maybe you'd like to check mine out as well?! It's vickynspiration.blogspot.com .

    xx

    ReplyDelete