Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bubble Review: Olay Cleansing Cloths

So I have just recently, like an hour ago, gone to my local Walgreens and I was looking at the travel section and I found the Olay Cleansing Cloths. I picked them up, thinking that the timing was perfect because I have just run out of my "Say Yes To Cucumbers" Facial Cleaning Cloths. There are seven of them in the box, so I am going to do a total review over the next seven days and see how I like them.

I am only going to use them on my face and neck because I use the MAC eye make up remover and my eyes are so sensitive to chemicals that I just don't want to place it on my eyes. So here we go...

First Impression: The packaging is a little different than I thought it would've been, but I did also buy the travel size that has seven individually wrapped cloths so that could be a big player in this game.

Day 1: It doesn't smell too bad, but it doesn't smell too wonderful either. I went against my word and used it to take off my eye make up too. It was WAY too ROUGH on my eyes, like I lost two eyelashes in that experience. I didn't even try to use it on my eyelashes because I didn't want to risk any more than I just had. So, I'm going to take off the rest of my eye make up (mascara) with my MAC remover and then go through the rest of my night time routine.

Day 2: When I woke up this morning my skin felt super dry, even after I put my moisturizer on. I went about my morning routine and my make up didn't look as good as it usually does either.

Day 3: When I got up this morning my skin was all kinds of broken out! I am not even going to continue to use this product. My skin looks sad and dried out; causing me to feel self conscious about it. I have also noticed that my face feels really sticky too.

I don't know if I just got a bad box or if it is just not the right mix for my skin, but either way I will not repurchase this product in travel or regular size. I do not recommend it, if you need a good facial cleansing cloth, "Say Yes To Cucumbers" is the way to go. I don't have anything bad to say about that product, except for that the cucumber may sting your face for a few seconds after the first use but that does go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment